Frequently Asked Question
The site has many forums for you to post in.
To make a post, follow these simple instructions.
- Log in to forum
- From the forum home page, click the title of the forum you would like to post in.
- Click the "Start New Topic" Icon.
- Enter a Title for your new post.
- In the larger Message window type whatever you would like. There is no limit to how much you can post here. (Well, theoretically there is, but you get the point).
- When you are satisfied with the post, click the "Submit Topic" button.
Your posts will contain plain text, but on occasion, you may want to emphasize certain words or phrases by making them (for example) bold or italic.
You may not use HTML code to produce these effects, we have disabled HTML code, and opted instead to use a WYSIWYG editor. This is similar to a Word editor and your post will look exactly like it is as you create it.